does anyone think i will be able to go back to my job after baby ?

ok what i do well did i had to go on a maturnity leave or how ever you spell it .. but i am a bar dancer NOT A STIPPER OR GOGO DANCER we wear like belly shirts jeans skirts stuff like that its for a country bar i guess kinda a knock off place of coyote ugly .. but i love my job the music and dancing its my passion lo plus the money i walk out every night with 250 + in tips plus my check and i worked 6 nights a week am i gonna be able to go back and do it again my boss said he wants me back but what i i gain like alot of weight im 13 weeeks now and have gained like 4 lbs but im so worried i am so excited about the baby i just dont want to lose my career either ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Money & Work

• First of all, you are going to gain weight while pregnant. and 4lbs thus far is pretty good. If you are planning to go back to work afterwards, just excersize. What you do in your private life is none of our business, if you wish to engage in a an opportunity you can do from home and stay with your baby, please visit my profile page. everyone can do this business from home, everyone. You just have to want to and change your lifestyle.
    Good luck either way.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Don't do like I did and use the baby as an excuse for a ticket to the all you can eat buffet. Ask your doctor for advice on healthy eating and exercise. Plenty of people have a baby and look great after birth. Just make sure you are giving the baby the nutrition her or she needs. Congratulations!
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 11:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• my body went smaller after i had my dd 10 mo ago and i gained 20lbs which isnt alot i was lucky i ate whatever i wanted whenever i wanted and i was on bedrest my whole pregancy!
    Britt12-06

Answer by Britt12-06 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes you will be able to as long as you watch what you eat not diet just don't go overboard on the cravings LOL. And While you are waiting on going back to work why not work from home?
    OK so what I have to offer. Is... Everyday household products. You have to wash your clothes, brush your teeth, wash your hair, clean your house, wash your dog & take a bath. So why not get paid to shop for the things that you use everyday? You can either be a customer or a builder (make money) it's all up to you. My name is Beth my # is 903-695-0242 You can fill out the contact info on www.thewhycircle.com/bethlord or you can get me on cafemom at skywatcher1973, or e-mail me at skywatcher1973@yahoo.com.
    skywatcher1973

Answer by skywatcher1973 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008