Well Im Not Pregnant!

period was two and a half weeks late.. i thought that we really did it! even had a doctor appt ready... but dumb ole aunt flow was just being rude and late.. :(

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That happened to me soo many times when trying -- it took us 3 years. There were months where I didn't even get a period. Sometimes just the whole process of TTC can make you late from all the stress. Good luck to you!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Exactly we tried for awhile and every month i would get so hopeful and then stupid aunt flow would show up. I would cry and then we just stopped trying and i just found out a couple of weeks ago that we're expecting. so don't give up and just relax and i know its hard but keep up the hope and lots of baby dust
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 2:05 AM on Jul. 29, 2010