does anyone think i will be able to go back to my job after baby ?

ok what i do well did i had to go on a maturnity leave or how ever you spell it .. but i am a bar dancer NOT A STIPPER OR GOGO DANCER we wear like belly shirts jeans skirts stuff like that its for a country bar i guess kinda a knock off place of coyote ugly .. but i love my job the music and dancing its my passion lo plus the money i walk out every night with 250 + in tips plus my check and i worked 6 nights a week am i gonna be able to go back and do it again my boss said he wants me back but what i i gain like alot of weight im 13 weeeks now and have gained like 4 lbs but im so worried i am so excited about the baby i just dont want to lose my career either ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• totally lol .. i dont see why not .. in all honesty after i have this baby if we are still in vegas im gonna lose the weight and try to get in to something liek that i so know what you are talking about lol i want to do that or cocktailing lots of money .. but i think we have a coyote ugly here in vegas i belive its on the strip ... but totally there shoudl be no reason why you cant tone up again and go back to doin what you love ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• As long as you work hard to get that pre baby body back. Don't let that scare you into not gaining much weight though. Good luck.
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 7:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I think that once you hold your baby, you won't think about your job.. You can always get another one.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 8:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yah u can.....but u need to gain weight though...
    dont try to diet or anything that can hurt the baby. :]
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• im not dieting im just scared ill be like my mom and gain like 100 lbs with this baby lol thats what im scared of and i eat like crazy i just havent gained anything really yet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2008