• In the Spotlight:

need stuff to do with 3 kids during the summer

I am with 3 kids most of the day during the summer. Some days it is just too hot to go outside, but we don't have much in the way of AC either. I am looking for indoor activities to do with a 2 year old boy, 5 year old girl and 6 year old boy. Also some fun out door activities would be good too. I am at my wits end. They are bored and I need new and interesting suggestions.

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 2:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• This page has some really good ideas: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/33726/activity_tips_for_keeping_kids_busy.html
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• take them to the pool, sidewalk chalk, play doh, bubbles theres a game called Elefun I think very cute game it is simple enough for a 2yr old my dd was playing when she was 1.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I had the kids painting Rocks outside (or inside) to place in out garden. and went bowling which was free through kidsbowlfree.com
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 2:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010