2 days late....

and negative tests...... what should i do? how long should i wait to take another? i have many of the pregnancy signs....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a week & use first morning urine
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• oh, and good luck!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I am going thru the same thing! I am a week late and still neg tests grrr, I am waiting for my midwife to call me back tho, I want answers LOL
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 2:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would wait a week or twoo, test again and if its still negative go to the dr.
    mommie020308

Answer by mommie020308 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You need to figure that implantation will take place around 3-7 days after conception. Beyond that, implantation will occur between 6 and 12 days after ovulation. So, the very earliest after conception that you could take a pregnancy test would be 9 days; and, you may not have an accurate reading on a pregnancy test until as many as 19 days after conception.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• actually my friend is goin through that right now, my aunt works in a womens place so i called her she said it could be a few things if the test is neg. 1.stress 2. if your on bc and dont take it the same time each day or forget to take it, it can change your period.
    nicolerae8907

Answer by nicolerae8907 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010