Need Advice! Im stuck between two men Man one: He is the father to my 18 month old Things between us have been very rocky since the beginging of june shortly after our engagement He was forgetting about important family events

Not to mention he needs to step up to the plate more with our son On the night of our friends wedding we went to the after party at their house i was there till 11:30 at night and left to be home with our son I had let him stay because he was enjoying himself which doesnt happen often and later that week i found out after i had left he though about kissing my best friend which was the bride and she though about kissing This happend about 2 weeks ago they are constantly texting I just dont feel right about it Man 2: I have been in love with him since before my son and before my sons dad He recently came back into my life and we where happy hanging out he confessed his love and things happen he felt as if i was playing mind games right now we arent talking because he needs space to not mention he has PTSD which is why ive backed off. But now i ask my self do i wait for man 2 to come around or try and work things out with man 1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• find a new one! and dont be afraid to be on your own for a while.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• well right now you are playing mind games with him because you don't know what you want (by leading man 2 on) It is very clear though that man 2 is the better man. I wouldnt wait around for someone else to snatch him up..i would drop that bag of shit (man 1) and go confess how sorry i am to man 2. Maybe he will forgive you and you can have a real shot at love
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You are mad at man 1 for basically doing what you did with man 2? You said things happened with man 2, right? You really aren't being fair to anyone, yourself included. Man 2 is already in a delicate situation, with PTSD and all. You really don't want to screw around with his head. If you two were a couple before baby and man 1, what happened? Why did it end? Why would it work now? Maybe you should end it with both of them for now, and work on things with yourself. If later on it works out with one of them, then that's awesome.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Find a third or quit playing games with 2.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 2:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I think that you really need to talk to man 1 and see where you guys stand. I'm not saying stay with him if you guys aren't happy together. Be up front, ask him what's going on between him and your friend. I can't believe your best friend who is about to get married would want to text him. I been there done that and I put a stop to the texting. It was me or his friend.
    Sounds like you really love man 2. If he makes you happier then pursue it. It was probably to much to talk to you when you are with someone else. It's not fair to either one of you. If you want to be with man 1 you need to talk to him and see why he talks to your friend so much and what was up with the whole wanting to kiss her. You need to be happy.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sounds like you are playing one against the other - either make it a go with the child's father or play the field.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010