Creative ways to tell Family

Did you have a creative way of telling your family you were pg? We told our parents that they were going to have their first grandchild by giving them a baby frame with a piece of paper inside that said Photo Due to Arrive in May. We're trying to have another baby and i need a new idea.

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 8:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've heard you can do like a publishers clearing house and call it baby clearing house. Have somebody show up with balloons and a huge check that says to grandparents to be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• thats cute. I didn't even think about cute ideas on how to tell people. Now I wish I would have.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 9:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I gave my Mom a T-shirt for her a gift that said, Proud Grandparent!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• JUST HAVE A PARTY AND ANNOUNCE IT THERE!
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 10:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• With my first I called my mom and when she answered the phone I said, "Hello Grandma!" She said, "No hon, you called Mom" I said, "No, I called Grandma." She started screaming and laughing she was so excited! With my second though I just called and told her. I was scared because we were going through a lot of financial problems at the time. It all worked out though. :D
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• take them out to dinner and then ask "did we show you the newest baby photos?" and then show them the ultrasounds.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• have your child or neice/nephew wear a tshirt that says i'm gonna be a sister/brother/cousin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 30, 2008