Did my water break???? a little tmi but i'm startin to freak

ok well for 4days i when i went to go pee theres been this greenish yellow mucis stuff well yesterday i felt wet all day and i didnt have discharge or nothing and everytime i pee'd it was just clear straight like water no oder to it and i ether pee'd myself or something cause about the size of a quarter was wet in my underwear but it had no oder ether sooo did i just pee myself or did my water break or tear i'm havin really bad pain in my side and sometimes in my back so am i going into labor or what cause my little girl is still kickin and moving if not more now than in the past couple days????

katelynnsmommy2

Asked by katelynnsmommy2 at 6:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call the hospital ask the OB unit and I have a feeling they will tell you to come in so they can check you. Don't wait though.....If it is a false alarm they will tell you and I would rather be safe than sorry!!
    Good luck Mommy!!:)
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 7:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• if you belive that si what has happened go to the hospital .. quickly .. i hope things are good and i hope you get yur baby
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Sounds like a discharge that is infected. You need antibiotics now. Go to the ER and have them check our White blood cell count.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 8:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• u need to go to the hospitol now hun..
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• the same thing happened to me.... it was me slowly loosing my mucus plug and urine leakage.... but i called and they told me to come up there.

Ill check in with ya later... but if you havent gone.. id go up there and have it checked out. The DR will most likely to a test on you to see if you are going to deliver in the next two weeks... or depending on the due date... go ahead an induce!

hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 9:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• like really if you think your water broke honey im sorry but why are you online?? id go to the ER now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2008