I am.....

a couple of days late. I've took a test this morning and you can see a VERY faint line. At first I didn't even notice it. I came back to throw it away, and I just so happen to see it. Is it faint because I'm still early? My husband seen it and just thinks I'm crazy. Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• take one in a couple of days. That's what happened with my second.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• if you saw the line later than when it said to read it by (5-10 minutes after peeing on it according to directions) you may be confusing the evap line with a +
    retest in a couple days
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• In my experience faint line = pregnant. I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that you are pregnant. Congrats mama!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• it doesnt matter how faint a line is
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• With my first Ds the line was so faint that you had to hold it a certain way to see anything. It was so light I wasn't sure if it was really there or if it was only wishful thinking. I had to have other people look.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If you waited longer than the box says for the result to be valid (5 or 10 min usually) I would say retest...if was only 1 or 2 min I would say you are preg. no matter how faint the line if its there youre pregnant!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• take another one. i like the ones that say yes or no. they are so much simplier
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 2:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• a faint line is still a line... test again in a couple days, use a different brand if you need that peace of mind (or to convince your husband! haha)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I would say it could be positiv or a evap line retest is all I can say
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010