Is Chris Matthews a jouranlist?

The link is a recent appearance with Rep. Paul Ryan and Rep Joseph Crowley. He constantly talks over Ryan while he allows Crowley to speak. Ryan put him in his place quitely beautifully I must say.

http://www.gopusa.com/fresh-ink/2010/07/paul-ryan-teaches-economics-to-chris-matthews.php

sopranomommy

Asked by sopranomommy at 2:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• not really

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't know, I guess it depends what you consider a journalist. lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Talk show host.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• He's likely just one of those members of "JournoList" you might have recently heard about!!

If you haven't, here's a good link:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704684604575381083191313448.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Most of them do, especially if they have their own show. No matter the channel. He's one of the more obnoxious ones. MSNBC has them, Fox has them, CNN has them. It's kind of annoying and another reason to enjoy my 1+ years of no cable.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If you don't like his style, don't watch him

The politicians choose to go on

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Good site Lorikeet.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

***
    Awwww......there's that endearing hypocritical nature of yours!! Why is when those who choose to watchFox News, Hannity or O'Reilly tell you not to watch the network or the commentaries, if you don't like them, it never seems to satisfy you, and you feel the need to keep berating them?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Awwww......there's that endearing hypocritical nature of yours!! Why is when those who choose to watchFox News, Hannity or O'Reilly tell you not to watch the network or the commentaries, if you don't like them, it never seems to satisfy you, and you feel the need to keep berating them?!

I berate them for fun, they claim they are fair & balanced and you ladies come on here and claim the same...

You have never heard me say that MSNBC is fair and balanced (yet you do accuse I think they are)

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010