This is really starting to bug the crap out of me...do you know anyone like this??

This is really just a vent.. My little sister (she is 24) stalks my facebook friends that i went to highschool with. She has no clue who they are. As soon as i get a new friend she sends them a friend request and becomes there friend too. It drives me nuts. I mean, i don't even talk to these people that often on there and when i do get on i see she is having conversations with these people. She is a freaking nut ball. Am i wrong for being so upset or does it sound like maybe i'm just a little jealous for being a facebook outcast. I'm just not hip with all this farmville crap and whatever....errr.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yet another reason I don't have facebook or myspace!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sounds like she's trying to "one -up " you. Can't she get her own friends?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well, my sister is dead - so I guess my answer would be to lighten up - it could be worse.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• unfriend her.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 2:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• that would be the smart thing to do...unfriend her..but she is already friends with everyone. My sister is also bipolor and schizo..who knows what kind of lies she tells people. I really shouldnt have had her on my friends to begin with but you have to be super careful around my sister so that you don't set her off (if ya know what i mean..i'm sure anyone who has a family member like this understands) I just don't know what to do..
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My father's adultress was doing that so I adjusted my friends to where she could not see who was on my list. I also adjusted my settings so she could not see my wall posts, status updates, etc.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• how do i do that...also wouldnt it still send her stuff saying "people you might know"
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You can go into your privacy settings AND your directory settings and customize it to where she cannot look at anything. Because, if she cannot look at your friend list then she cannot friend people you friend. If she cannot look at your wall and status updates, she will not see who you added or who added you. Also, you can adjust your app settings so they aren't mining you that way. That's one of the things I hate about FB--there's a lot of hurdles to clear to get to the privacy settings.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010