Has anyone ever told someone they are pregnant when you really weren't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but my brother's girlfriend did. Infact when I was pregnant I wanted till I had a positive from the clinic before approaching my SO, just because I didn't want to freak him out over nothing.
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 3:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No but I did tell him I was pregnant after I lost the baby.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 3:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• not me but i did know this one girl back in high school who said she was pregnant, then some other girl called her out and was like "whatever, your just lieing" i was thinking "why would she say something like that to that poor girl?" but later i found out that she ALWAYS said that all the time to people and everyone stopped believing her.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• People have asked me that 2-3 times before and I am really only 20lbs over weight.. :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I was 10 weeks post postpartum but was still wearing some maternity clothes like one of my favorite shirts and a man of all people saw me rubbing my stomach and told me congratulations. I just said thank you and walked away. Note to self: don't wear maternity clothes when you are not pregnant and don't rub belly in public.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010