Are you excited about the back to school sales?

I love the cheap school supplies even though I don't have a school aged kid. I plan on getting tons of crayons plus glue and colored pencils and notebooks.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 3:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in

• Oh, who doesn't love a sale :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• LOL i only get excited when i need paper around the house. i dont get excited about school shopping though
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I haven't really shopped yet, next week I will. I am a last minute shopper. but I have 3 kids I have to shop for so I am not excited about that.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I used to get excited but they put out back-to-school supplies right after the 4th of July; it's like seeing the Christmas stuff before Halloween. When they put it out too early, when it's REALLY time to think about it the thrill is gone ; )
    wishbearmom

Answer by wishbearmom at 3:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Of course - I bought almost everything my kids need the other day, and I spent about $50 - buying it all at regular price, as much as I bought, would have cost me over $400. And that's JUST supplies like crayons, markers, notebooks, etc - NOT shoes or backpacks!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 4:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010