Have you experienced a ghost/spirit?

I have at least one,possibly 2 in my house. One that feels like a male spirit stands behind and to the right of me occasionally. I've seen his movement through the house out of the corner of my eye several times,and saw him walk through my dining room plain as day as a totally solid person! The other feels like a female child. She plays with my hair and pulls on my clothes. I've heard conversations in my kitchen,and had my name called out several times! The male like to mimic my husband and will cough,sneeze,or clear its throat.I've caught orbs on my camera floating over my dresser. Neither are malicious.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I often wonder if there is someone here who bothers my oldest son. On ocassion he was waking at basically the same time every night. And since he can't communicate, other than point and talk his jibberish I have no clue what he was trying to tell me. Anyways, one night while he was crying and having trouble calming down, I did the whole speach...If someone is here, leave my children alone, etc etc. Did it work?? IDK.
    But after my best friend passed away she visited me. It was very spiritual and amazing. My great gramma also "communicated" with my mom once while driving down the road. My mom was stressed about their house when they were building it, and she looked over and there was gramma sitting. And more of a telekinetic thing talked to my mom about it.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my middle son I was sitting in the living room around 11pm when my German Shepherd got up, went to the kitchen and started growling. I had no idea what was going on because my DH was at work and my oldest son was in bed (he was only 10 months). I got up, walked towards the kitchen when I heard the oven door open and bang close, the dog was now barking and growling. I went into the kitchen and watched the oven door open and shut when all of a sudden it stopped halfway shut, my dogs head turned like he was watching something walk past me and then the toys in my sons playpen started going off......the TV started going off and on. I stood there like what the hell???? A couple of nights later I was in the shower when it felt like someone punched me in the back (again DH wasn't home). The next day my DH asked me where the bruise came from that was on my back.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 3:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• for a while we were renting this really old house (built in 1903). it had been added onto and remodeled so it didnt look old. we only experienced things in the original rooms though. but we called our ghost Jed. lights would turn on, doors would lock, one time the fridge was open when i walked into the kitchen. there was what sounded like a gun shot everynight at the same time. you could see the kitchen from the livingroom and at night there was what looked like a cat (we didnt have a cat) that would walk back and forth on the counters.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I love ghost stories!!!
    My dad's parents house has had ghosts. One story was pretty lengthly though. But it always scared the crap out of me to stay there. Old farm and old farm house. But for short story sake, one night while my grampa was birthing a cow, my gramma said she thought he came in the house, walked up the steps, into their room and sat on the corner of the bed. The whole time she was asking Dave is that you. And telling him to stop fooling around (he is quite the jokester). Well when she finally got out of bed to turn the light on, the bed corner looked like someone was sitting there then slowly moved and rised up.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• well i dnt know what it is but everytime my bf goes to work at 3:30 am something always touches me n i cant seem to open my eyes or scream i just try so hard to kick n scream but it dosent leave me alone until one day i said in my head (cuz i cant seem to speack when its around) "leave me the f*** alone you motherf** " (i know thats really mean but it got it to stop bugging me) from that day i havent felt anything or anyone touch me.. =)
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Right after my DS was born, I had a VERY VIVID dream. It was the realest feeling dream I ever had, like I was acyually awake. It was about my FIL who passed away 10 years earlier. I dreamt I was at the sink and my FIL drove into the garage. I heard the garage door open so I looked and saw it was him & went back to washing dishes. He came in came over to me, hugged and kissed me & said Congratulations on the baby." I said thanks and he said "where is the little guy". I said in the Den with your Son. and he walked into the den & that was it. But for many many months, every time I would put my DS to sleep for a nap, I would feel like someone had their arm around me while standing beside me admiring the baby too. I actually felt the pressure of a hand on my hip or waist. It may have been my FIL or another family member who are no longer here. IDK

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Aww! Thats beautiful 2blondebabies!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• wow colethky! Scary stuff!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Actually* sp
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010