More Social Justice ~ Good or Bad?

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Can you please post something? I am at work

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• ^^^ hahaha, then get back to work and get off CM!!! lol
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• BAD!!! Especially now that there is competition in the "free cell phone" market.

http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/Welcome.aspx
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Not sure what you mean by social justice
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I asked a question about this last week, most people think that is is a good thing for those trying to "find work". I think this benefit should be determined by the PA office. It should NOT be marketed on Cafemom (look on the right side advertisements) or on TV commercials. Seems like just an avenue for people to abuse systems more!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Social justice is a euphemism for communism. However, I have little problem with the safelink. We got one for my disabled cousin. He lives on 870 a month so can't afford one. They only give 68 free minutes a month so he has something if he gets stranded on the road or needs help.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Why would it be bad. Every one should have a cell phone now days for emergencies. So why not those who can't afford it. Are they less important? I saw a home less lady last night that would've made you cry. She lost her job, and can't get a new one because she has no college, and is older. She lost her home, got assaulted last night and had her car stolen. The poor lady was disoriented and could barely stand. She called the cops and they basically said so F***ING what. She has no cell so she had to go four or five places to find some one who would let her use a phone. NO she was not drunk or on drugs, before any one says that. The poor lady was down on her luck and I was the only one who stopped and helped how sad is that. There needs to be more help out there for people. More fairness and more people who care more about people than who bitch about the gov. helping them.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010