How close are you with your online friends?

I have made a few friends online and have noticed that I am actually close with some of them than I am with the ones right here at home. Does anyone else see this in themselves also?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 3:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My online friends are here on CM, and yes I think I am building close friendships here.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have like 1 girlfriend who doesn't have kids that we see each other once a month- My CM Best friend lives in NJ and we talk email 5 times a day at least and text each other if we are going to be sick from work and we hope to meet up in NOV - I am much closer with her and we've never even Met :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• eh..in different ways. i've made friends here on CM/FB that i think i actually like better than some local gals..but friends are friends, no matter where they live. i can think of four, never met, who all live in other states (a couple on the east coastline), that i know we'd be soul-sisters, even if they lived in my city. sometimes you just click with people.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I Love many of my friends on here! Each one is special to me! I love anything they share. I love to help & care and do as much as I can for my friends! This is helping my through my cancer journey. I'd do anything to help back!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I've made a lot of friends on CM and enjoy them all, but there are a few that I've really clicked with and love 'em dearly. A good portion of the friends I used to have sort of disappeared after my husband had a massive stroke and I became his fulltime caregiver. Nothing like an old fashioned tragedy to weed out the genuine from the others!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010