Need to work at home, HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hey, check this out: www.drop2sizes.com/cknight click on company & opportunity. I been doing this for the yr & love it. I make excellent money, spend time with my family when i want & helping other women with their goals & their beauty. Then BodyMagic has been on the new stations, talk shows & radio. Its legit & 100% so easy. If you have more questions feel free to call me 214-779-30
    61. Good Luck!
    Lesa214

Answer by Lesa214 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Melaleuca is legit. I did it for over a year but I enjoy working outside the home so I stopped, but I still love the products. :)

ALWAYS check with the better business bureau.

Melaleuca has been on there for many, many years and hold an A+ rating.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• A New Strategic Approach Does Work

Step 1: Build your business (team) completely online.

Step 2: Select (as a team) on the best opportunity available to join.

Step 3: Join (as a team) the selected business opportunity.

Step 4: Begin earning immediate and long term residual income!

Best of all, there's absolutely:

* No Spending of your own money.
    * No Attending countless business opportunity meetings.
    * No Listening to hundreds of opportunity conference calls.
    * No Bugging your friends and family members.
    * No Buying tons of products and storing them in your garage.
    * No Disrupting your already busy life.

The Team Building Project shows you step-by-step how to build a large team completely online and at no cost to you.

http://tinyurl.com/2asxbwv
    Deb51956

Answer by Deb51956 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021 this is definetly legit !!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 4:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sell your children's used clothing and toys on Ebay! It doesn't cost anything to start and it's easy :)
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Hi there.. I know how you feel .. trust me! I wanted to work at home in the worst way possible years ago. I have been now for some years.. I offer a newsletter to those looking for ideas to work at home as well as support, tips, tools and more. visit http://www.freedom2bhome.com I also would love to recruit you as an affiliate for our company. http://www.freedomtobehome.info.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. Kim

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:29 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know of a few free ways to make money online, I use them all myself, the 1st one even starts you off with $1 just to register, simple as that: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This has brought alot of success to me. I've been able to help my hubby with bills, and have tons of fun doing it!!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010