Search History

Is there a way to find out what time a site was search in the search history? Help would be greatly appreciated! I use firefox if that matters!

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 3:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go to "History", "Show all History" ,"Views" (its up at the very top) "show columns" " show date".... ( i have mozilla)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes, go to your tool button, click internet options, click on temporary internet files, then settings and then view history. That should tell you.

Good luck and don't kill him when you see when and what he was looking at. ;) I'm assuming of course because I have done this or I wouldn't know! lmao

You can ALSO change the amount of days it saves the info in there to keep a constant check on things.

This saves bits and peices of info from sites that were visited but can give you a pretty good relative bit of info as to where the person was and what they were looking at and when, etc.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Not that I know of.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 3:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sounds like you need spyware
    EyeofOdin

Answer by EyeofOdin at 3:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• That doesn't take me to it cause I use Mozilla firefox. That would work for IE. I have an options button, but it doesn't take me to where I wanna go. For people's mind sake, no this has nothing to do with my husband, but everything to do with my BIL who is 18 years old, but acts like 16, and this will determine his future privileges in our household.
    SparklingHope

Comment by SparklingHope (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010