Anyone Know How Can I Find A Legit Work At Home job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'd like to know that too. I'm looking into taking online courses for a job that is from the house but right now we need the supplemental income. If I get a job out of home it's not really worth it because half to most of a paycheck would go into childcare....
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Check the Legit online jobs and Businesses group here on cafemom. They have a lot of different ones listed...ones that are actual jobs as well businesses.
    Pinkstr56

Answer by Pinkstr56 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021 yes this company is legit
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 3:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My daughter talked her boss into it. She was hired by a construction company to book appointments, answer phones, reply to e-mails, make business cards, flyers and post advertising on the internet. She convinced her boss that he wouldn't have as much overhead if she could use her home computer. It's worked great for her. Always at home with the kids and can pretty much set her own schedule, as well as a tax deduction for herself with her home office. Good luck!
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Please feel free to visit both of these websites. http://www.freedom2bhome.com is a newsletter giving ideas, support, tools and tips to work at home.

The other website http://www.Freedomtobehome.info is what I do. I am an indpendent affiliate and i promote a marketing tool to home business owners. Visit website to find out more. 

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. :0)

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 10:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it!! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I know of a few free ways to make money online, I use them all myself, the 1st one even starts you off with $1 just to register, simple as that: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• SCENTSY!!!!! This is what I do from home. I LOVE IT!!!!!

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Juice Plus. Watch a short video at www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com It's your business, your way. Low Investment $50 for your starter kit that is packed with eveything you need. Great $$$Bonuses Contact me if you have any questions or want more info. Legit! Company has been around for 17 years. This is an opportunity for good money.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2010