34 weeks baby movement

im 34 weeks and i want to know how it feels for the baby to move i know they move less but mine is to the point i really cant feel it at all is that normal i jus had a drs appointment today and she said baby souned good but im still not at ease

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Depending on the size of the baby you may feel it more you may feel it less. Do you just feel it less often or just less pressure or what?
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• lay on ur left side and drink a cold glass of water that should wake him or her up!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have experienced the same thing you describe and it can be scary! Something that was recommended to me; when you haven't felt movement for a few hours ~ drink a SIP of a caffeinated soda or eat a snack. I tried it and it worked; within a few minutes I would feel baby move!

Another thing, if you have the money and want to put your mind at ease, they sell doppler-type devices @ target. http://www.target.com/Deluxe-Bebesounds-Prenatal-Listener-Unisar/dp/B000JK148I Of course, understand that these are not the quality of a doctor's office; and I would recommend not panicking if you can't find the heartbeat right away!
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 3:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010