Did you do any research before you vaccinated your baby?

If not, here is the perfect chance to! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLMeULoujM

At a time when the vaccine controversy is becoming increasingly hostile, this arresting documentary offers an in-depth examination of the ever-changing vaccine debate. With incisive reasoning and over 6000 hours of meticulous research, Dr. Tenpenny delivers and eye-opening, breakthrough seminar that will inspire even the most indoctrinated physician to re-examine their views on this controversial topic.

Autumn22

Asked by Autumn22 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I vaccinated my first two and not my second two. My oldest has aspergers and my first two hit their milestones at the later end of the range, with my oldest being delayed even further than that. My youngest two are leaps and bounds ahead of where my first two were. That's only one thing I noticed. I did a TON of research by the time I had my third child and had already started having issues with my first two. I'm solid convinced I made the right decision for my youngest ones. There's too much politicalness in vaccines to believe anything the government or medical industry says about them. Seriously, Doctors will recommend a specific formula just because they were given a bunch of samples they need to give out. Doctors are trained to treat a problem, not prevent them so they aren't trained in vaccines except for what the manufactorers of the vaccines tell them.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 1:19 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Tons and tons. We selectivly/ delay vax.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• this is long, but i will watch it in bits and pieces.
    my kids have not been vaccinated.
    we did some research before not vaccinating. it doesn't make sense to us!
    my kids are 6, 5 2,2 and 2 months. none of them have been medicated or vaccinated. they are strong and healthy!
    thanks for the link, and i hope people on the vaccination fence will check it out!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes, I did. I found,in my opinion and for my child, that the benefits of vaccination outweighed the risks of not vaccinating him.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• jc, loving...will you watch the video?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Many people read the same information and have differing conclusions. Our conclusions were that the preservatives are toxic and the interaction between the vaccines can be dangerous; we also feel that teeny bodies can handle only so much intrusion at a time.
    We choose to selectively vaccinate on a delayed schedule. The first vax was after our daughter turned one. We never did more than one vax per office visist. We had the office order single dose, preservative free vaccines; we concluded that the additives to the vaccines and the interactions between the vaccines posed the greatest danger. We skipped flu, chicken pox, and a couple of others. We always read the insert before allowing the shot to be given.

We decided to let our teen make her own decision on the HPV vaccine.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• After a severe allergic reaction in our oldest we did a TON of research we are now on a very delaed and selective vaxing schedule. I know everyone has their own opinions onthis subject and that is okay by me, for us and the fact that we have 2 kids on the spectrum already we are doing what we think is best for our family:)
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 8:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• PS Sorry for the typos, trying to bake also.
    mamallamaof2

• Yes, I did. We do not vaccinate our son.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 8:35 PM on Aug. 3, 2010