Does anyone have info. on unemployment extensions in Illinois?

I am one of the many that stopped receiving unemployment benefits earlier this month in Illinois. With the new bill that passed last week I thought that since I wasn't at my 99 weeks yet, I would start receiving benefits once again. I keep calling in to "certify" but no funds have been deposited onto my card as of today. Does anyone have information/updates for those in Illinois? The unemployment office has been of no help in answering this so that is why I am coming here for help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you actually spoken to a live person on the phone? I don't understand why they wouldn't have an answer for you.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You need to call your local office

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010