Counting the days of my cycle adult content

Before the first day of red bleeding of my periods, I always have a day of brownish spotting and also the 7th day of my period, I have brownish spotting. Are these 2 days counted when trying to consider how long my periods are?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 4:02 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• This will make a wee bit of a difference when trying to figure out when to begin using my OPK's as I need to know if I am a 33 day cycle or a 35 day cycle.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• bumping to see if someone else can help you, I'm not really sure. I probably would but you could call an OB and ask them for sure
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I've actually heard conflicting answers about this (I had the same thing)... some places said count from first day of any kind of blood others said wait until you see full on red blood:
    I finally started tracking my ovulation using a basal thermometer and checking cervical fluids (most fertile with egg-white consistency) and that was more accurate than trying to count days anyway.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2010