News Source

What is your favorite source for news and current events, either on tv or the web? What sources do you trust the most, and which ones do you trust the least?

LovePeaceHope

Asked by LovePeaceHope at 4:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Fox News
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Honestly I don't know if I trust any of them they are all hooked on the negative. But I will admit I watch CNN and Local.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 4:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• we don't keep cable to keep our bills down. I read every bit out there, both sides of the fence.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Local if I have to watch regular news but I prefer The Daily Show and Colbert Report.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• NPR is my very fav. I do a lot of scrounging around on the web also. Local news is just a list of who got shot, then the weather. I don't have cable.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't have any one source. I read multiple sources, and "backtrack" the story to it's origins as far as possible.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:29 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I listen to NPR. I don't watch TV really but DH does have the local news on while i make dinner. We mostly just make fun of the anchors.

I don't trust one media source more than another.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010