Telling your hubby/boyfriend

How did you tell your hubby or boyfriend you were pg? With our first child it was such a surprise that we weren't planning that i ended up just giving my hubby the piece of paper from the doctor that said i was pg. We're trying to get pg and i need a better way of telling him. Any ideas?

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 8:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you can take him to a restarant and have the waiter bring him a drink in a baby bottle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Just bring him out to a nice restaurant and since you're already planning on getting pregnant, it shouldn't be too much of a big deal to tell him. I hoping he's happy for the both of you.Congratulations and good luck.
    Sandi67

Answer by Sandi67 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• could always go with the becky and jessie full house dinner of baby carrots, baby peas, baby corn, and serve a cake that says "we're pregnant" for dessert if he doesn't get it... lol!
    Good luck!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• kryssie78 forgot to mention the baby back ribs from that episode too...lol.

I just straight up told mine and showed him the test.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 9:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SAY HEY BABY WANT TO GO SEE PICTURES OF OUR NEW ADDITION! AT YOUR NEXT SONO APPT!
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 10:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I took a pic of the pregnancy test with my camera phone and sent him a pix message. His reply was: " Don't worry, it's just stress. Your period will start soon." He even said that when the doc confirmed I was 5 weeks pregnant.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 2:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I bought my dh a "world greatest dad t-shirt" and a pack of cigars to hand out
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Put a hamburger bun in the oven and have him check on dinner while you go to the bathroom. Uh honey there's a bun in the oven. Yeah I know. LOL
    Anonymous

• send him a text picture of a positive test.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008