would u be pissed if u went to the apt office where you live 1 1/2 months ago and u were there twice and they never came and then... VENT!!!!

u go to open your blinds in the living room and see a big light brown spider? and when u look a bit closer you see a bunch of light brown BABY SPIDERS!!!!!

i was pissed when i saw this!!

my daughter stands on our chair and playing in the window sill right there!!

i went in and waited about 15 min because they never help u right away... and i told them i need someone to come in my house TODAY and do something about the family of spiders that are living in my window. Because ive been here TWICE in the past 1 1/2 months about the ants and the ONE spider i saw and its now a FAMILY. she said

"sorry but u just missed the exterminators its going to be another week!"
and put her hands out like its out of her hands.

i told her "im going to be pissed if my daughter *who i was holding* gets bit or stung or something by these spiders, someone maintenence WHOEVER needs to come out here and kill them or spray SOMETHING"... CONT

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you need to exterminate them yourself for the safety of your daughter. Just because your landlord provides extermination services, that does not mean that they are responsible or held liable for bugs entering your apartment. Bugs can enter a place of residence many different ways. Just because they are there does not mean that they were put there by your landlord's company.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• she said "we don't carry any bug spray and im not going to have you talk to me like that" and started walking away!! WTF?! thats how u treat your tenants?? im concerned and pissed because your office ppl screwed up.

(bullshit they dont) because when i started getting pissed... and yes i get teary eyed when im arguing LOL but i stuck to being stern!)
    and she realized the family that was in there that she was writing a new lease with heard, she said well come in my office and ill have maintenence come out and do something. sure enough

they said they will and they should be out here in 30 minutes.....if not she told me to go back inside...

*might i add that i ahve major problems with this apt complex....i cant wait to move when our lease is up! ***
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Ummm,just spray them with a household cleaner or something. You don't need an exterminator for that,it isn't an infestation of roaches or something. Get all primal on em momma! Smack em with your broom!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Why don't you go buy or borrow a can of raid and kill them? After they are dead use windex to clean up. Then vaccum that window sill when its dry.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• and id like to add that YES we did go and buy stuff to kill these disgusting bugs....they went away for a bit but did come back.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• oh, and find a new complex! i wouldn't want my daughter living with spiders that they obviously aren't actually taking care of.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:27 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i sprayed them with bleach water but its all up my window sill... what is considered an infestation? because theres like 15 spiders.....

i get the heeby jeebys
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I dealt with big roaches and rats. I will never live in apartment again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• go get a caulk that has borex in it, line the outside of the windows and doors!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sounds like that was just a pregnant spider that somehow entered your apartment and gave birth, lol.. Not an infestation.. Simply a female spider trying to find a home for her young.. It is mid summer. Bugs come in all the time.. Your apartment complex can not guarantee that bugs will not somehow enter your home.. All they can do is provide extermination services, which is not required, and try to control the pest problems. I rent a home, and we have bugs enter our home from time to time.. We simply kill them and move on with our lives.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010