UPDATE on OPK testing! adult content

I just decided to try one of the testing sticks just for the fun of it and was surprised to see it read that my LH surge is about to occur in 24-36 hours! My temp will probably rise tomorrow or the next day so will have to work on conceiving these next couple of days. I am super excited (even if it doesn't work the first time for us!) . We unexpectedly got pregnant this past spring (but sadly m/c) so now have to 'work at it' as it did take us 9 years to even get pregnant the first time. I have learned so much in the past couple of months asking questions, being on this chat site and doing some reading of my own. I am trusting that all of this research and doing my charting will make all the difference for us the second time around.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 4:31 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• good luck to you...maybe you should go ahead and try tonight..just in case!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We are trying now too..
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• If you start now you might conceive a girl. Wait a day and maybe a boy. Old wives tales hahaha. Good luck!!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010