help me please adult content

i had a son almost 10 months ago and i had the Mirena until he was 7 months then it was shifting and coming out so he took it out and told me because this was my second one i could not put another one back in well after that i got my period every month exactly every 28 days well i was supposed to have it Saturday and it still is not here. i am losing my mind i dont want another baby i cant do it again. i think iam just venting but iam scared. Also i am still nursing can this make the periods go a little crazy? also i only had sex once with out a condom and he didnt even finish? it took me almost a yr of trying to get my son so iam hoping there is no way!! please help me feel better i am sooo upset!!! please dont bash iam having it hard enough!!

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 4:41 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• If you had unprotected sex,whether he ejaculated or not,you could be pregnant

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You could be pregnant but it is very unlikely. I'm sure your cycle is out of whack for whatever reason. Try not to freak out. A test should show up by now if you are so just go take one to ease your mind. And whatever the outcome, you WILL be okey! Good luck mama!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Maybe the best way to relieve the stress would be to just go get an at home test. I bet you're just a little late and if that's so taking a test will give you some peace or help you know that you're pregnant then you can stress out. :-) Good luck!
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Nursing can definitely make your period irregular. I worry too sometimes even though I love babies and want more I know I can't handle it right now, unless I have to. Stress can mess with your hormones too, change in diet, different things. Wait a few more days, then take a test if it doesn't come.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Have you gone to the doctor for a pregnancy test? I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers hoping nothing but the best for you!!!!
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Take a test
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 4:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Sorry you are going through this mama!! My son is also 10 months and I have Mirena too. I have not had any periods at all yet, so every few weeks I worry and wonder. I guess the only thing I can say is what I have told my friends when they worry, and what they have told me when I worry. Go take a pregnancy test girl!! It sucks big time, but it is better to know than just keep worrying.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Thank you ladies i just really needed some reassurance on this one and all of u are so nice!!
    Reneemommy

Comment by Reneemommy (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I know recently I went through the period changing on me. I was freaking out. My period always came around the 15-17 of the month. Then it the last few months it's been the 23 and 24. So maybe it's just going to change to a different cycle.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Good luck to you. Always use protection when you have sex. There are sperm coming out even if he doesn't finish.

Answer by Bmat at 4:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010