Was your man hotter before the kids or after? adult content

I was surprised to hear that some women found there guys way Sexier after the kids???? So tell me ladies before of after?

Topgunmommy

Asked by Topgunmommy at 4:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• after!! idk something about taking care of out daughter and being gentle with her bringing out that sensitive side.. MMm sexy :) lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• he's always been hot!! hahaha..it was ME who was HOTTER!! lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• mmm i think after...... something about that sensitive paternal side of him..... or maybe just because sex got hotter once we married!!! lol
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Before hun, after the worries and the years took a lot of his hair!

Answer by older at 4:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Before.... the only complaint I have is he lost his booty. =' (
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• After. He's actually gotten more toned and in shape since we had kids. Plus I find his awesome daddy skills incredibly sexy!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 4:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have been married almost 9 year and I have to say that the last 3 was better than the first part of the marriage. Some people think that being together that long it gets boring but not here. The relationship is better and so is the sex. I found him sexy always!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Definitely after -- he started working out and taking care of his health. He's in better shape then when I met him. Plus there is something so sexy about my tan, toned hubby with our little girl on his arm, gushing about what a pretty princess she is. :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• well, he had kids before i met him so i don't know if that counts but he was in much better shape before we had kids together since was had just gotten out of the army. he has gained weight since then. i still think he is sexy... just not as much.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 4:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Before. He had more hair and several deployments have aged him more than having kids.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010