When you were pregnant what did you crave?

Do your children like anything that you craved? I craved sea food and Cranberry grape juice with my oldest and he loves sea food and Cranberry juice... With My youngest I craved eggo's with whip cream and strawberries and my youngest loves eggo's

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 4:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Beer, mexican food and mangoes !!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 4:59 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• MacDonalds fish sandwiches. Yes they did like them. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 5:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• LOL I had more aversions than cravings. The things I loved I didn't have a taste for. I guess you could say I craved cheese. I loved it, I love it now, but I really loved the taste of it then. And my son loves cheese, but I limit it with him.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 5:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Taco Bell Chili Cheese Burritos and winchell's jelly donuts together.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I craved any type of Ice Cream....That was with both pregnancies
    ksm2004

Answer by ksm2004 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• In 1990. Would be three in the morning and mom would hear me come down the stairs, (young, single mom) and try to quietly walk back up the stairs crunchy very loudly on a pickle. My parents ended up buying jars of them.
    Lisa6428

Answer by Lisa6428 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• japanese food with my first (that's when I started like broccoli lol) teriyaki chicken, and my youngest hershey bars ><

Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 5:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• wasabi
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 5:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• WIth my oldest I craved green peppers, celery and cream of mushroom soup. With my second it was green peppers again and any fresh veggies.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 5:07 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Well, I didn't have any other children when I was pregnant, so I can't answer that part of the question. Otherwise, for me it was more of an aversion. I couldn't stand anything with a white sauce, like alfredo. About the only thing I could tolerate was Italian, but I wouldn't say it was a craving.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010