sex toys..... adult content

do u use a vibrator?? alone or do u include it in sex with partner??? other toys you use/reccommend????

SQ13

Asked by SQ13 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• We use toys together.. and if he is away.. I use them by myself!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• no I don't have one, but would like to get one for both, use alone and with the boyfriend. As for other toys, depends on what you're into, blind folds, hand cuffs, it can all be fun if you are open minded and like to experiment. Toys are going to be based on your preference.
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• We use the toys together. I am up for it just as much as he is. It's not all the time. Never really used any other toys but would try it.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I like to share w/my husband. It seems to bring us closer.
    katie1745

Answer by katie1745 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• OMGoodness, we use numerous types of toys, together mostly, but on occasion I'm allowed to play by myself.

In case that statement ruffles anyone's feathers... we share a D/s dynamic and it is as much (and more really) MY choice as His, to give him the right to have that sort of control.

As far as toys to recommend... that would depend upon what sort of thing you like... dildos, vibrators, sounding rods, whips, floggers, paddles, rope, cuffs, feather ticklers, I could go on and on...
    Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 5:28 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• See I don't do the D/S thing but I think that it shows a great sign of trust to do it! So to you Crimsonia I say more power to you and I think that's awesome that you guys share that kind of trust!!!
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have a glass toy, and two vibrators I am trying to get a jack rabbit.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• @Tabatha42183:

Thank you, LOL, I wasn't sure if my answer would start any sort of debate going , so I just wanted to try to nip that possibility in the bud before it did start. After all the question was mainly about toys so I just wanted to make certain it stayed on topic as best I could.
    Crimsonia

Answer by Crimsonia at 6:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yes, both. as for other... depends what you're into... there are gadgets for all sorts of parts of the body and all sorts of sensations - take your partner and head to the nearest sex toy store - get one or two to try, go back in a month or two....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• together
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 2, 2010