Did last nights debate help you pick who to vote for?

So last night was the VP debate and I was wondering if it helped anyone choose who they were voting for? For me, it made it clear.

aussiesma

Asked by aussiesma at 8:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• No, it' didn't sway my vote at all....then again my decision was made eons ago....
    None of the debates matter to me, I don't even watch them
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Every debate just makes it clearer and clearer that I am choosing the right candidates.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't think anything stood out as a "ah ha" moment that changed my mind either way. I wish there had been because I still feel like my vote is going to the lessor of two evils. I wish I felt 100% convinced my vote wasn't being wasted and nobody has given me anything to feel I'm absolutely sure I'm voting for the right person. I basically dont like or agree with both but my vote will go to the one I am less uneasy with...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• What njmommy2boys said.
    BigMommaJesca

Answer by BigMommaJesca at 10:51 AM on Oct. 3, 2008