Advice for finding playdates

I joined CafeMom looking to find local mama's interested in playdates and such. I have joined 3 STL groups and only the SAHMs seem interested in daytime playdates. I was looking for evening and weekends. Am I the only Mama interested in weekend playdates? My man works weekends and it would be great to introduce my kid to other kids meet other mama's. Where else can i look to find Mama's interested in weekend playdates/outings?

EyeofOdin

Asked by EyeofOdin at 5:19 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I would look into other sites as well where playdates are more prominant, such as meetup.com or my personal favorite: http://www.themommiesnetwork.org/

I love my local areas mommy network site, lots of wonderful women who are very active with events for kids or just us moms.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Have you tried meetup.org?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Meetup.com is great! You can choose a group based on interest and location. Good luck. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010