Tattoos/Do you have any?

As the question states. If so how many? If not would you get one?

Tabatha42183

Asked by Tabatha42183 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I currently have 6, and I'm going in for #7 pretty soon! The only one I somewhat regret is the heart on my left breast - it was a cover up for a crooked butterfly, and ended up getting infected (my fault, not the shop's), pushing half the pink out; I've had it re-done 4 times and it still looks like crap. So I'm letting a friend of mine who is an AMAZING artist re-do it (he's adding on to it as well). I won't be "done" till my ribcage piece is inked on (and that's #9 on the list) and both arms are pretty much sleeved. :D
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• yes-2
    adakbride

Answer by adakbride at 5:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes I have one. On my left hand. Got it when I was 17.

Answer by louise2 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have 5. 2 of which cover most of my back. none of them were spur of the moment so I don't regret them. ONly one do I have issues with as the color bled out quickly and I just need to get it touched up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i have 2 but i regret those lol i decided to tattoo my eyebrows because i was tired of drawing them in now i like them more natural lol so i still have to draw them in lol... i plan on getting my dads name he passed away when i was 9 mos pregnant with my first. and plan to get my kids names and footprints of coarse somewhere where ican hide them if i need to
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 5:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• one going on a hundred. . .lol. . .I currently have one (I designed it) and I have a ton in the works. . . . just have to get the money and find the RIGHT place/person to get them done. *sigh* If only I was talented enough to do them all by myself. . .but then I would need a billion arms and a head that can rotate around like a praying-mantis. . . YIKES!
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't. I've wanted one for a while now though. I can't get the courage to go. I was with my sister when she got one and passed out at the sound. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have 4, a Pegasus a heart with wings and 2 small butterflies.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:26 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• to answer my own question, yes i do, i have 3 right now and planning on more. I got a blue hibiscus flower on my back with my oldest sons name (plan to add my youngests name to it and get a different one for my oldest son) a frog with a flower on my left ankle with my youngest sons name, and my brother just started tattooing so i let him do a taurus sign on the back of my neck. I also plan to get a memorial for my grandmother, a curious george hiding a paintbrush behind his back with my oldest sons name, and one around my wrist.

Tabatha42183

Comment by Tabatha42183 (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• dont have any... but always wanted one! nothing too flashy , something kinda private, maybe near my pelvic bone or something,.... but have never had the guts to get one since nobody in my family would aprove of it...!!! lol
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2010