What do you like to do for Halloween if you celebrate?

Tabatha42183

Asked by Tabatha42183 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• We get DS dressed up and take him to the mall. He loves taking his little bucket up to all of the people at the stores to get candy.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Since the weather is always either cold or raining and I have a 3yr old and 1yr old we stay home and I get them dressed up and we make cookies and do crafts and a bunch of other activites and we pass out candy to trick-or-treaters I would hate to take my children out in the cold and then they end up sick...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 5:47 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Walk around with my son and have fun with family. We walk around as a group usually and it is so fun to see all the kids so excited!
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• PARTY!! I celebrate "All Hallows Eve!" and we do bobbing for apples and all the traditional stuffs from way back in the day. Fire and all. . . costumes optional. And of course we have our rites we do too. . . But it is fun and a total feast! I can't wait!!!! and of course we do the whole modern thing and pass out candy. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I love to decorate it's so much fun, I love to make my graveyard especially, I wish I had unlimited funds to decorate the way I want to though lol. I'd have the scariest house ever! I did find this AMAZING house on a realty website and it would be the greatest halloween house ever. I love to dress my kids up and take them trick or treating and I LOVE to dress up myself.
    Tabatha42183

Comment by Tabatha42183 (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• well that's ok babycakes! There's nothing wrong with that, if it weren't for the fact that I live close to main street and it's closed down by the police and firefighters I wouldn't really take my kids out, it's too scary to do if you don't know people now adays. I like to take them to those "trunk or treats" too that they'll do at churches and schools.
    Tabatha42183

Comment by Tabatha42183 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010