What is your kinkiest fantasy? adult content

What is something you have never done before because of it's TABOO FACTOR.... but would LOVE just one opportunity to live it out.

Crimsonia

Asked by Crimsonia at 5:34 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine starts with me sleeping alone in a dark room. I having an erotic dream and wake to a man making love to me. He is a stranger. He starts by kissing my neck and moves lower, to my abdomen and hips. Kissing and biting softly. He moves down and I wake to him licking my puss. He is nude and quite well endowed. He enters me and fucks the hell out of me. When we are both fully satisfied he just gets up and leaves. He never talks to me, just comes in and has his way with me and leaves.
    Hell yes, I am going anon for this embarrassing topic.
    Anonymous

• My kinkiest fantasy is such that I cannot state it publicly...would hesitate to tell it to my best friend of many years as it would doubtlessly shock her.
    A fantasy I enjoy involves riding in a crowded subway car in NYC and it being so crowded I can feel the cock of the man behind me...it is very hard and the motion of the subway car alone is pushing it into my ass area. I look over my shoulder and there is a handsome red-headed Irishman who smiles and say something about it being a bumpy ride. I look into his very blue eyes and smile and move my ass against his hard cock and lick my lips and say softly to him that I am enjoying the ride. After some pushing back and forth, I feel my skirt being raised by him and feel his cock on my ass. For some reason, I am not wearing panties and he slides his cock along the crack of my ass and slowly enters my ass...just the head at first. I look around , no one is looking and we cum
    Trimmer

Answer by Trimmer at 2:06 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• ooo... well... i pretty much acted upon all the ones i can think of... i quite enjoy the what some would call routine sex i have with my husband. we mix it up a bit here and there and have acted a couple of his and my fantasies out. i am not sexually inhibited, so nothing's quite taboo - it's just a matter of whether or not i'm interested in it and whether or not i enjoy it... lol.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Haha, this is totally something you should post for us in BDSM Lifestyles.

I've actually told Husdom about my fantasy, but we haven't acted on it because it pushes on a VERY hard limit for me - it's a rape fantasy and I have been actually raped. So that pushes on limits Sir and I have discussed at length.

Anyway, I have a fantasy about a man who has been stalking me coming into my room at night with a gun, threatening and raping me violently, making me shower and scrub, and then leaving me with the threat that he knows where I live, what my habits are, everything about me, and if I tell a soul, he'll come back and kill me.

Like I said, I've discussed this with Sir, but we both feel like now isn't the time to act it out and that it would be very triggering to me. On the bright side, He also has a rape fantasy he has never been able to act out (because it's SO taboo), so maybe one day we'll make it happen.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 7:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have no idea, but I want to see what everyone else says to give me some ideas lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• threesome..... but wont do it in real life, i guess because im too emotionallly attached and would feel jelous to watch dh "enjoy" sex with someone else.....
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• At the risk of offending some people...

please understand that there IS a difference between FANTASY and REAL LIFE...

And to live out a fantasy is more along the lines of play than reality... that said...

MYSELF:

I have major Kidnap/Rape fantasies.

Crimsonia

Comment by Crimsonia (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• LOL Anon... I'm certainly not worried about who answers anonymously or not... It can be a pretty touchy subject.
    But I must say, I enjoyed reading what you wrote!
    Crimsonia

Comment by Crimsonia (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• OMGoodness... that is soooo HOT... that is sooooo close to some of my fantasies...
    Crimsonia

Comment by Crimsonia (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Wow Trimmer... that was pretty HOT. I like it.
    Crimsonia

Comment by Crimsonia (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2010