Help! I Washed My Cellphone!!

Does anyone know what can be done if anything to save my phonebook in my cellphone, if anything? If not, I'll go and buy a new one. Thanks.

Robsmommy

Asked by Robsmommy at 5:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I read somewhere you should put it in a bag of rice. Seal it up and the rice should absorb all the moisture, hopefully saving your phone. I wish I'd read it sooner because I washed mine earlier this year and had to buy a new one.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I don't think that there would be much you could no if it went through an entire wash cycle. Maybe you could try taking out the battery and letting it air dry for awhile but I don't think that will help. Sorry :(
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Try letting it dry and if it wont work try taking the SIM card (if it has one) to a place like best buy or something to see if there is anything that can be done.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• the answer is to dry out the battery as best you can and pray By the way just to make you feel beteer I droped my glocometre in the toilet also dead battery.Otherwise I hope you are having a good summer I am glad the heat index has lowered here,
    cappacarol298

Answer by cappacarol298 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• You'll live Just take it to your Cell Store and get the help you need there.
    Boy oh Boy a washed cell.
    Miss those days
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010