Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find a replacement Jug?

For my 5 gallon water cooler??? Our bottle sprung a leak and I cannot find a new one anywhere (like Target, Walmart, Albertsons)

Answer Question

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 19 (6,870 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Like this one?
    water cooler inside Pictures, Images and Photos

    I know my Lowes sells them, rith up front by the registers, I have also seen them in Walmart near the grocery department. Near the cooler section in the back where they have milk.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • Yes like that one! I'll have to check Lowes but the Walmart over here doesn't have any 5 gallon jugs that would go in a cooler!! They have one gallon for sure, and ones that look 1.5-2 gallons, but they are on their side...

    Comment by ethans_momma06 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • Poke around online that is the best thing,
    Call around and keep asking.
    Someone might know.
    Call the manufacture if they are still in business?

    Answer by newathis918 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • Search online for it. You can google "replacement bottle 5 gal water cooler" (and maybe add the brand name) and get a bunch of links.

    Answer by SWasson at 7:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

  • Water cooler companies...check your yellow pages

    Answer by Carey2006 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.