just wondering has anyone ever gotten their period and found out they are pregnant? I have all the signs except missed periods and its buggin me out. pls help

anise242001

Asked by anise242001 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sorry no I haven't, but I do know that it is possible so if you think you might be your best bet is either taking a test or going to the doctor
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• yea I did. I had a full period, lasted 7 days and everything. tvat was the 18th of Dec 08' I found out I was almost 2 months pregnant on Jan. 25th 09. now my baby girl is going on 11months =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i just had my period and i swore i was pregnant..i still feel sick and all the symptoms but test neg. I think its just my horomones though. We will see i guess. And i'm just gonna keep trying.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• that happened to a friend of mine...she had normal periods for 2 months and then a shorter one her third month and no period her fourth month...which is when she found out she finally found out she was prego
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My friend has a bicornuate uterus and she had her period for the entire pregnancy with BOTH her kids. I have also heard about women with that condition getting pregnant 2-3 months apart and delivering two babies, one premature and one full term. Have you taken a test?
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• How Young or Old are you?
    And are you over weight?
    Do you have any medical Conditions?
    Have you been to a Clinic?
    Are you White, Black, Hispanic or Asian?
    And Have you taken a Pregnancy Test?
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Are you White, Black, Hispanic or Asian?

what does that have to do with it...really i'm curious?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• i had 2 mos of period with my first and one month with my second. they were lighter and shorther though. my mother had a period from 3-6 months while pregnant with all three kids.
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• I am going through the exact samething that you are right now. Ive had my first period on june 18 2 days late it was alot lighter. the next month in july 17th one day late and very light as well. But i have almost every symptom i woke up to morning sickness on 06/16 sore breasts, even visual veins which i have now. My next period is not due unitl next week but i am so bloated and gaining weight im goint to the doc for a blood test because the urine has been negative. I have heard of decidual bleeding which is period like bleeding that sometimes can effect a positive urine test but can be found in blood results. Please let me know how you do and i guess its time for me to be foreal and pay for this blood test!
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• also dont be offended if they are asking if you are black apparently this problem is found in alot of african american woman. email me and stay in touch with updates pilanlewis@yahoo.com i would love to stay in touch
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2010