Charlie st. Cloud.

Who wants to see it? I seen the preview and it made me cry

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 5:50 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I kind of do. I (gulp) love Zac Efron. In a non creepy, not a child molester kind of way.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I saw the previews and the movie looks so good! I looks sad though. I'll probably try to take my MIL to see it. She likes the sappy movies too. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I want to see it!! But hubby said he is not going to watch that "gay movie" lol I'll have to find a friend to go with lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I love Saffron (that my daughter called Zac Effron for a while) but Charlie St. Cloud looks kind of hokey to me.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I bought the book out of curiousity and its pretty good. Its sad and kind of mushy, but not much. I really liked the book. I kind of want to see the movies, but now that I've read the book i'm gonna be making comparisons. I think the book will be better then the movie ( they usually are), so I'll probably wait for it on dvd.
    sylvia559

Answer by sylvia559 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 29, 2010