Could I be preg?

for the past week and a half now I've woke up every morning feeling nauseated, but I never get sick, and when I eat I feel sick but I never get sick. Me and my husband have been trying to have another baby for the past couple of mths now.For about a wk now I've been constipated, have had gas like crazy more then normal, my stomach has been cramping but not like period cramps.but thats been happening for at least almost wk and half now.I havent eaten anything different.Im suppose to start in 8days.My breast have become very tender like i can't even wear a bra right now bc they hurt so bad.It looks like they are getter darker around my nipples and they feel kind of heavy.I've looked up stuff on other websites and from what it says I am having symtoms of being preg.I hope I am, I'm just tired of being disappointed every mth when AF comes.And NO I haven't been stressing or thinking about it til i started hurting.advice anyone..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Time to get a TEST!! Good luck, crossing my fingers for ya
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• it is very much possible but you'll have to take a test to find out for sure.
    Tabatha42183

Answer by Tabatha42183 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Good Luck!!
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• pee on the keyboard and wait 3-5 minutes and we will have your result lol jk
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 6:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• take a test.. !! Good Luck!!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 11:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2010