Very sick to stomach, period just started TMI? adult content

I am not sure whats going on. I woke up this morning and felt fine just had a little spotting, went to work still fine. I started feeling really emotional and wasnt sure why, no real explanation, but it was bringing me to tears. Went to the bathroom and had a blood clot. Started feeling sick to my stomach about an hour later. Tried to go on my day but was still really sad and sick, had a blood clot every time i used the bathroom. Came home and laid down because I was so sick. I am still feeling sick 3 hours after laying down, still having blood clots. Can the sadness and sick feeling be from the period? I have NEVER had pms before, this isnt normal. I am scared and probably over reacting, but this isnt me. Would this be normal pms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Health

• Absolutely, actually happens to me EVERY month but I also have severe cramping and breast pain to boot. I would take a good multi-vitamin to help you balance some stuff. Are you on time with this period, if so, then it's probably just a bad one. Hope you feel better soon. =)
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 28, 2010