Healthy (and tasty) recipes?

I'm as big of a junk food junkie as you'll probably ever find. I have NO problem with that (grin) however I would still like to make some healthy but tasty recipes. I know I can google this but I'm curious what kind of recipes YOU have that "fit the bill"?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:05 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have a ton of recipes that are healthy, tasty, family and budget friendly; send me a message if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 AM on Jul. 30, 2010

• I LOVE tilapia, and it takes on the taste of whatever you cook it with. I like to make mine with a little EVOO and lemons, bake in the in the oven and wal-la, a fantastic meal!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Go to Sparkpeople.com You can find delicious and healthy recipes there. Sign up for free and they will send you new recipes every week.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 7:09 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• No recipe just eat fruits in it's natural way.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Orange roughy, Weight Watchers apricot chicken, chicken and rice casserole. If you want the recipes will send them to you.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2010