President Obama is bringing the apocalypse?

Evangelical Christian minister Tim LaHaye says that the policy initiatives put forth by the Obama administration are bringing the country "closer to the apocalypse."

LaHaye issued the dire warning in an appearance this week on Mike Huckabee's talk show on Fox News.

"Our present president doesn't seem to get it," LaHaye explained. "He doesn't understand that some of the things he's introducing that many of us call 'raw socialism' -- it's a different name, but it's essentially government control and government domination of everything."
The evangelical voice said of the political platform maintained by the Obama administration, "It's going to work against our country and bringing us closer to the apocalypse."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1or5mQFz6Pc&feature=player_embedded

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 7:13 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Again?

My Heavens, the world has been ending three times a decade since I was in high shool.

but wait! this fits perfectly with the Mayan prophecy! It's true! the world is ending!

*cue twilight music (the old creepy show, not the new vampire show)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:20 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• april fools

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yes, in the same way abortionists brought on 9/11 and gay are responsible for the deaths of soldiers.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:22 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Yup, FEAR BASED OPPOSITION...hmmm Wonder WHERE and WHO he gets THAT from...**ahem FOX news

Kind of puts me in mind of the Global warming zealots.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• gertie Last I checked unless you were in the military you were free to say what ever you want about the pres. as long as it wasn't about killing him. So as long as I'm allowed and have the right I will practice that freedom. Also from you that is like a pot calling the kettle black. I have seen you post some really inappropriate things about other topics. Just because one hates the pres. or bad mouths him doesn't mean they hate the country. You don't have to love the leader to love what they are leading. I love this country, I think the pres. is a moron. If you don't like seeing that then stay out of any convo. that has to do with him. Because I am not going to sugar coat what I think to please you or any body else.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• duck and cover Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• LOLOLOL>...Oh my goodness.
    See,,,THIS is why it is hard to understand the extremely religious people such as LaHaye. I feel sorry for him. He is so afraid...and it is all for nothing.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• And the sky is once again falling..... LaHaye is just making himself look even more foolish.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)-REM

Did I get that in anyone's head at least?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:56 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• LoL thanks sweet I love this song!!! love REM

My 13 year old son did this for his end of the year math project and changed all the words to math and said (It's the end of the year as we know it.)

little off subject lol
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 28, 2010