Do you dislike something about yourself?

I was shocked while listening to a Tyra show episode, when these people hated parts of their bodya so much or just their entire person so much that they felt unworthy of love, sex or any kind of relationship at all. Do you feel like this? Do you hate a specific part of your body so much that you won't let someone love you in that way or do you dislike yourself so much as a person you feel unworthy of affection? If so, why? I don't get it.

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I have dislike for my gut,but it doesn't make me feel THAT bad no.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't say I let it take my life over, or not be loved... But I am so insecure after having my baby.... my stomach is so gross... I don't let anyone see it. I just have a certain image in my head of what I am supposed to look like and don't feel comfortable not living up to that image.
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 7:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I truly hate my stomach. My BF says that he loves me for what I am and what I look like, he loves my stomach and doesn't care that I am not skinny. My ex would tell me how much he would love to change my stomach and stuff and especially after having kids with him. So, when my BF would tell me that he thinks it is sexy I wouldn't believe it. And I still don't, but It doesn't stop me from loving him or stop him from loving me. If the person that I am with says that he loves everything about me then I trust the person
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My weight. It's a number I can't get past! :(
    ScoutsHonorHMR

Answer by ScoutsHonorHMR at 7:46 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I absolutely HATE my stomach since I had my daughter. It's always bothered me because no matter what I did, I couldn't get it anywhere near flat. She's almost 2 and I still haven't been able to get it tightened up much. I won't undress in front of my guy unless I have to and then I will not get into any kind of position where he can see the rolls really bad unless the lights are off. Even then I'm really self conscious about him being able to feel the fat. I'm also really self conscious about stretch marks on my upper thighs and stomach. And I have scars all over me from being a cutter as a teen (I'm bipolar and have been suicidal since I was 8 or 9), so I hate wearing skirts and stuff, especially since I'm pale. I pretty much dislike my entire body. My boobs are 34DD/DDD and they look like they're a 36C/D, so that bothers me. I don't like my guy seeing me naked or semi-clothed at all. I don't feel worthy of him at all.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:48 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I hate my inability to keep a man.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 12:07 AM on Jul. 29, 2010

• So many many things, but not to the point where it ruins my life.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 29, 2010