How to gain support?

I'm only 17 and now I'm looked at by all my family like I will be a failure or something.I'm stilln school but can't find a job and all the negative feelings towards my baby really makes me feel alone.This is my family and I shouldn't feel this way.

firstimemom816

Asked by firstimemom816 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honey, you are a mom...friend invite me, you dont have to be so alone. (hugs) its gonna be ok. YOU choose who you are, and who you will be.....xox
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:08 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Your not a failure. If you need a friend or someone to listen you can message me. Please don't feel alone. I am sending prayers that everything will get better for you and hopefully soon you will find a job. Don't be so hard on yourself -times are tough. Take one day at a time and keep looking for a job hopefully something will come up soon. Atleast you are taking the steps to better yourself and that is most important.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• you will be okay. Its just that your young and this event has happened in your life. Your family is human too and they may have to deal with the let down of certain expectations they had planned for your life. It will be a struggle. Hell its a struggle for old woman too once the baby is here, and they look into those eyes they will fall in love with the baby then just give them time.
    pilan16

Answer by pilan16 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 7, 2010