mops

What kind of mop do you use on your floor? I have hard wood and tile and i use the libman mop....I hate it you are suppose to be able to wash it and reuse it but it doesnt work:( like that!!

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i have one of those too...and i have hardwood floors i have bought about 20 mops in the past year.... my whole house is wood floors.......
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I use a restaraunt mop. My husband's work changed their cleaning stuff and gave the old company mops and brooms to the employees. I love my mop!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I have one of those twist mops that is made of the big fat strings. I like it...... I also have a swiffer wet jet that I only use for quick clean ups. I use a dampened old face cloth on it though, instead of the pads they sell for it.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I still do it the old fashion way. On my hands & knees. & get your minds out of the gutter.LOL : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2010

• Swiffer wet jet :) or the good ol fashion sponge, water and bucket :)
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2010