Drive Time?

Does anyone know anything about Drive Time? I'm going to have to get rid of my car and drive time claims they work with people in my situation. I've tried every angle to save my car but things are so tight I'm barely able to get groceries. I do need a car obviously but can't afford the high payments. I can't refinance unless I give the bank $3000 then they can refinance but who the heck has that? So my next option would be to give up the car I have now and try something like drive time but I don't know anything about it.

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i heard welfare helps you if you can't afford a car. i've never done it (yet) but i know afew who has. they arn't brand new cars but they are reliable! also the prez had a program dealing with old cars. i don't do the politic thing but i remember my hubby looking in to awhile ago. give it a try.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Doesn't look good according to what I've been reading.  Click here

Read some website here.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• good luck,sorry i have no idea
    nf1

Answer by nf1 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2010