For mom's with 7 month olds!

What is your child's feeding schedule? Formula or breastmilk? How much? Jarred foods or cereals? How often?

Just wandering and wanting to compare.

vampiremommy1

Asked by vampiremommy1 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My baby is almost 8 months. She is breastfed on demand. She gets one to two 'meals' each day, made up of either purees (babyfood) and/or table foods. She doesn't eat all that much at one time, but prefers real food to jarred foods. She also likes to drink a bit of water from her sippy cup. She's my fourth child, so I'm pretty relaxed. Plus, breastmilk is providing her the nutrition that she needs right now so I don't stress about the food too much.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• My son is just 8 months. Feed him a solid/mashed fruit in the late morning and a soli/veggie and fruit in the evening. I breastfeed on demand and give him water with his food, from a sippy or cup with straw since he was 6months
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:39 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• Wow your son drinks through a straw?
    vampiremommy1

Comment by vampiremommy1 (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jul. 28, 2010