any one like sicence fiction books or movies?

I love sicence fiction books and movies just wondering how many out there also liked the subject. If you do what books or movies have you read or seen lately? (sorry about spelling) Are there any TV shows you like now or have liked in the past? I just saw the movie Inception I loved it. I have read all most all of Anne McCaffary's Dragon books. Just looking for new things to see or read. My favorite book is Catspaw.

Morita-Michelle

Asked by Morita-Michelle at 8:06 PM on Jul. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do - mostly TV though. I don't read Scifi books really. I like X-Files - I suppose that's the only scifi show I like. I like Fringe but i haven't watched it since the first season. IDK. I guess I'm not really as hardcore as others. LOL! I wanted to take a science fiction english class in college but decided against it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• theres a kids book called catwings. i got it from the library. now i put sci-fi and fantansy together, i just read a book called The finest creation by Rabe, Jean. my kids love the show called firefly. as far as i know they took it off but brought it to dvd. let me go through my books and see what i can dig up. my mom likes the tek-war books. they are alright.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 28, 2010

• I am a long time SF and F fan. My favorite movie is Galaxy Quest. My favorite SF series is Zelazny's Amber series. Star Trek Next Generation was a favorite, as well as Firefly. Another series of novels that I really like is Cherryh's Foreigner series. I've read this one many times.

Answer by Bmat at 8:57 PM on Jul. 28, 2010